We are a membership organisation because Disabled people are stronger when we work together.
Our vision is of a world in which diversity is valued, difference is celebrated and equal rights and opportunities are enjoyed by all.
We work to support Disabled people in Lambeth and other London boroughs to:
• achieve our legal rights and entitlements
• be in control of our lives and independence
• be active in our communities and not isolated
• grow our skills and fulfil our personal ambitions
• be listened to and influence change together
Our strategic plan for 2018 to 2021 explains our aims and objectives, priorities and how we want to sustain our key services and develop new ones. It was developed in consultation with Disabled people, members, staff and trustees.