We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all people we work with. 

If you have concerns that a child or adult is being abused, you should speak up. This helps keep people safe. 

If you are not sure who you need to speak to, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help. 

If a child or adult is in immediate danger, call the police on 999. 

To report neglect or abuse of an adult, please contact Lambeth Council: https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/noise-nuisance-pollution-and-anti-social-behaviour/abuse-and-violence/report-neglect-or-abuse-of-an

If you are worried about a child, please contact Lambeth Council: https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/community-safety-and-anti-social-behaviour/abuse-and-violence/contact-social-services-if-you-are-worried-about-a-child

For more information about safeguarding in Lambeth: https://www.lambethsafeguarding.org.uk/