Since 2014 we have been encouraging Disabled people to take part in sport and social activities alongside non-disabled people.
We are there to support you to think about the physical activity you would like to take part in and to turn this into a reality.
What we do for you:
- Finding out about centres, clubs, classes and groups you might like to attend
- Helping you set personal targets and suggesting ways of achieving them
As well as supporting Disabled people to find out about and use leisure centres, community sports facilities and clubs, we also organise a range of opportunities for Disabled people ourselves.
Sessions are free or affordable and include support from our trained volunteer mentors.
All sessions are scheduled up until March 2022
Yoga with Debbie (zoom) 6-6:45pm
- Women's Only Boxercise (zoom) 5-6pm
- Coffee Morning (once a month on zoom) 11am-12pm
- Swimming session (Clapham Leisure Centre) 12-1pm
Address: 141 Clapham Manor Street, Clapham, Lambeth, London, SW4 6DB
- Let's Move with Will (Zoom) 5:15-6pm
For more information please email [email protected]
We currently work in partnership with BETTER GLL, Disability Sports Coach, Orchard Hill College, and Surrey Cricket Foundation.
Contact our Community Development Assistant Team Leader: Nara Zaman
By phone: 07512566875