Share your lived experience of Personal Health Budgets by filling out our survey here.
About our co-production group
Members of our co-production group are working together in equal partnership to understand how Personal Health Budgets are used in the six boroughs of South East London (Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark). This group, commissioned by the NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Alliance, gathers experts by experience including:
- people with experience of using or managing a Personal Health Budget
- Direct Payments workers with experience of supporting people with Personal Health Budgets.
- people working in health and social care in South East London.
So far, our group have shared their own lived experience with one another and met with people within the system including nurse assessors and members of the NHS Personalised Care team to better understand how PHBs are used along with current processes and issues.
Purpose of the survey
The group co-designed this survey as it is now seeking a wider view on the use of PHBs in South East London. Responses will inform a report the group is co-producing a report to the NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Alliance.
The survey asks about individuals' experiences either as:
- someone who has a PHB.
- someone who manages a PHB for someone else such as a family member.
- someone who works for someone who has a PHB (i.e. carer, Personal Assistant).
The survey will be open until Monday 09 March 2021.