Here are some of the ways we’ve supported Disabled people across our services.
• The Advocacy Hub was launched on the 1st of July. We received 328 referrals!
• £819k income was generated by our Specialist Advice Service for Disabled Lambeth residents
• 467 referrals were made to our Direct Payments Support service for 389 people
• 215 Sport and Social Activities were held up to 7 groups a week
• 13 people were supported by our Follow- On Employment support service
• 34 Smashing Records episodes were aired.
To find out more about our impact, please click on the documents.