Work with us
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and particularly from Disabled people. Our office in central Brixton is fully accessible and has good public transport links.
Volunteers play an important role in supporting the work of dasl and we are creating more opportunities for people to join us, particularly opportunities for Disabled people.
We have a number of interesting volunteering opportunities available, including:
- answering calls to our enquiry line
- helping people with PIP and Employment and Support Allowance forms,
- accessible transport service applications, and applying for essential
- living cost grants
- working on our newsletter
- office administration
- supporting people to recruit Personal Assistants
- supporting our IntoSport project as a peer mentor or session volunteer to enable Disabled people to be more active
If you have skills or experience you would like to share with us, please get in touch.
We offer a friendly working environment and provide training to ensure that all our volunteers receive the support they need to fulfil their role.