Becoming a dasl member gives you an opportunity to become part of our amazing community of Disabled people, have your voice heard on issues that affect you and others in Lambeth and find opportunities to gain new skills, learn new things and fulfil your potential.
Best of all, it’s FREE!
Benefits of becoming a dasl member include:
* Share your experiences and shape services
* Join our local campaigns and make a difference
* Find our about volunteering, jobs and training
* Receive regular updates on what’s happening at dasl, in Lambeth and beyond
* Attend our Annual General Meeting
* Vote for our management committee, and become a member of the committee
* Receive invitations to events
* Attend regular member meetings
* Find valuable peer support from Disabled people with lived experience
* Connect with local community groups